Jun 14, 2012

Pink Saree (saree work)

Hi All,
      After a little while c u guys,i was kind of busy with all work meanwhile I'v worked on a saree.well I had an i idea of doing a saree work a heavy one so i started of doing this.i'v done sarees before for my own use.


By the way this material is amaizing, i worked on same material for my cousins wedding gift,for that i used gold color for the work then it seemed like orange color(it maked by cut work and applic work). Then i use silver color for this work then it's look like lite pink.I'ts pretty nice.

This saree work done by using stone work thred work and sequinned.and hope to see u with a net worked saree soon. cya.

13 comments:

  1. nice.... wedding dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u dr... yea it's a wedding dress,but not mine.. hi hi :)

      Delete
  2. katai wade lokkakke :(mama hituwe na oya mehema karai keyala kawadawath :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look ,,,superb Iresha

    ReplyDelete
  4. [please add gadget for language translate it will be useful other language people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for suggestion Saran I added a translate gadget, check that out.

      Delete
  5. what type of material is this saree?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HY Iresha what type of material is this saree? do bought as a saree or meter cloth in roll ? pls reply me to mail gsaran14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Saran, sorry dr i don't know exactly the material coz y cousin bought it for me it was 2 pieces of 6 yards so it is meter cloth in roll.but don't worry I'll let you know soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sarees work. i like it. buy online latest archana kochhar collection 2012 from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete